I. What is a dispensing machine
Dispensing machine, also known as glue applicator, glue dripping machine, glue machine, etc., is an automated machine specialized in controlling fluids and dripping and coating fluids on the surface of the product or inside the product. Dispensing machine is mainly used in the product process of glue, paint and other fluids, precise point, injection, coating, dripping to the precise location of each product, and can be used to realize the punching point, drawing line, round or arc type.
II. Application areas of dispensing machine
1.LED industry :
2. Inductor industry: small transformers, chip transformers, inductors, relays, small coils motor
3. Communication industry: cell phone keys, cell phone chassis bonding, walkie-talkies, telephones, fax machines
4. Switches, connectors, wires, plug connecting wire
5. Electronics: electronic components, integrated circuits, circuit boards, point solder paste, electronic parts fixed and dust and moisture protection, LCD screen, etc.
III. Classification of dispensing machine
1. General type dispensing machine: controller-type dispensing machine, desktop dispensing machine, semi-automatic dispensing machine
Desktop dispensing machine also includes desktop dispensing machine, desktop three-axis dispensing machine, desktop four-axis dispensing machine, or desktop automatic dispensing machine, 3-axis line dispensing machine, multi-head dispensing machine.
LED digital display dispensing machine, automatic suction dispensing machine, pull code cycle dispensing machine also belongs to the semi-automatic dispensing machine.
2. Automatic dispensing machine: floor-standing two-liquid dispensing machine: spray automatic dispensing machine, conductive adhesive automatic dispensing machine, phosphor jet dispensing machine.
IV. Factors to consider when purchasing a dispensing machine
1. Glue: ordinary glue with a single-component dispensing machine, AB glue using a two-liquid dispensing machine, PU glue using PU glue dispensing machine, UV glue using a specific syringe dispensing.
2. Dispensing process: ordinary dispensing using semi-automatic dispensing machine (such as foot control). Precise positioning and delineation choose desktop, three-axis, drawing circle with automation function dispensing machine. The automation function of the dispensing machine actually belongs to the ancillary functions, the dispensing machine plays more of a role in controlling the glue. Other functions can be realized with the help of automated machines.
3, Work efficiency and environment: fewer products, not the pursuit of efficiency, the use of manual glue gun; outdoor work, the use of glue gun. Requirements for precise control out of the amount, the use of machines. Requirements for automated dispensing, the use of machines with automated functions.
4. Cost: Dispensing programs are diverse, not all dispensing requires the use of machines, and not all automated dispensing must be attached to the dispensing machine. From cost considerations, if a certain kind of glue needs to use too high price machine, you can consider replacing the glue. If the price point of a dispensing machine with automation attached is too high, consider moving the product instead of the dispensing head.
The range of application industries of the dispensing machine is expanding, and the types of products applied are also diverse. In order to realize perfect dispensing, Okata actively develops and explores new technologies, refines and improves the quality of products and equipments, and serves customers better, which is worth choosing.
Dispensing machine in various industries is becoming more and more popular, but with a lot of problems. Okata Dispensing Machine helps you to analyze what will happen during the dispensing process, and how to solve these problems.
1. Dispensing inconsistent size is mainly due to the storage of fluid pressure cylinder or air pressure instability. The best solution is to set the automatic dispenser inlet pressure regulator at 10 to 15 psi lower than the lowest pressure in the factory. Pressure cartridges should be used at pressures above the center of the gauge, and pressures between the low and mid-pressure portions of the gauge should be avoided. Gum valve control pressure should be at least 60psi to ensure a stable gum discharge. Finally, the dispensing time should be checked, if it is less than 15/1000 seconds, it will cause the dispenser to be unstable. The longer the dispensing time, the more stable the dispensing will be.
2. Dispensing valve leakage. At present, there are pneumatic and electric dispensing valves on the dispensing machine market, and we are talking about the phenomenon of pneumatic dispensing valve leakage. Pneumatic dispensing valve is connected by the cylinder, valve body and glue body up and down. Cylinder and valve body separated by a diaphragm, the use of the valve switch to achieve the role of the glue on and off. Now some users find that after the glue is turned off, the glue valve produces the phenomenon of dripping. Generally speaking, this happens after the dispensing valve is closed. This phenomenon occurs, generally due to the use of the needle caliber is too small. A needle that is too small affects the flow of liquid and causes back pressure. As a result, a drip is formed shortly after the glue valve is closed. A needle that is too small will also interfere with the bubble evacuation action of the valve when it starts to work. This problem can be solved by replacing the needle with a larger one. Tapered, angled needles create the least amount of back pressure and allow for the smoothest flow of liquid. Air in the fluid can cause dripping after the valve is closed. It is best to remove the air from the liquid beforehand, or use a glue that does not easily contain air bubbles, or centrifuge the glue to remove the bubbles before use. In addition, it is important to note that in terms of glue, can not be used to contain air bubbles in the glue.